Wednesday, September 10, 2014

4th Year

On the 7th (September) it was the 4th year since my brother left home. We dearly miss him and have been praying all these years that he would rightly follow the Lord in his life and we will continue to pray as long as we have to. We all know how amazing prayer is!


Here is a recent picture of him and my sister, Tabitha.
Josiah and Tabitha

And, also one of him and his wife, Marie.

Isn't she beautiful? :)

Josiah and Marie

I kindly as that all my dear friends and blog followers to please pray earnestly for their well being, both physically and spiritually. They need all the prayers they can get!



A little note to my brother:
Dear Josiah,

First off, I love you! I am praying for you and Marie and always will. You know what's right before God and men. It is worth it for sure to do what's right...even though it can be very hard sometimes! Take it from someone who knows.

I loved how close we used to be.
We laughed and cried together...we played "sword fights" together with sticks outside, we had tickle fights, we had secret inside jokes that nobody else knew, we read the Bible and sang Psalms together...We had TONS of fun together.

I miss those old times, brother! I praying one day we will have those great times back. In different ways sure, but a day we can truly be siblings again...not only in blood but in Christ. :)
Again, I love you and I love Marie. ((Hugs))
Love you little sister,
Esther

Peace Out! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment