Saturday, February 25, 2012

Goodnight and have a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow! (Keeping His day holy.)


Psalm 59:16~"But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble."

"It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night."~Psalms 92:1-2
  


"If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words."~Isaiah 58:13

Have a blessed (and holy) Lord's Day tomorrow everyone!

2 comments: